We have carefully formulated our products to improve your skin's health and appearance. Free of harsh fragrances and dyes, our ingredients are suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
The HA in HA 1% Solution stands for Hyaluronic Acid, a natural substance that keeps the skin hydrated and plump. It’s found in a variety of skincare products and regenerates your skin cells by adding back moisture and elasticity, reviving dry and wrinkled skin.
• Helps the skin retain moisture, restores the natural skin barrier, and prevents dehydration and peeling.
• Plumps up the skin, reduces wrinkles, and gives your skin a more youthful appearance.
• Soothes and calms the skin. It reduces redness and irritation, making it an ideal ingredient for those with sensitive and acne prone skin.
Matrixyl 3000 is a combination of peptides used in skin care and cosmetic products mainly for its anti-aging properties. The peptides work together to increase collagen production in your skin, which helps revitalize damaged skin cells and overall enhance the appearance of your skin.
• Increases collagen production. It strengthens, tightens, and restores your youthful appearance.
• Moisturizes and soothes irritated skin. Its hydrating properties help revitalize dry skin, improve your skin’s texture and appearance.
• Promotes skin regeneration. It helps repair skin cells and encourages cell turnover, supporting the natural healing processes of your skin and improving its overall health.
Squalane is a natural ingredient that is derived from squalene, a molecule that is naturally produced by the sebaceous glands in our skin. However, squalane is a more stable form of squalene that can be used in skincare products without oxidizing.
Squalane is a versatile and effective ingredient in skincare products due to its moisturizing, anti-aging, and anti-inflammatory properties. It is often used to improve hydration and texture, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and protect the skin against environmental stressors.
• Hydrates and nourishes the skin. It is easily absorbed by the skin and can help to improve the skin's elasticity and texture, while also reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Protects the skin against environmental stressors such as pollution and UV radiation that can damage the skin and cause premature aging.
• Calms and soothes irritated or sensitive skin. It is non-comedogenic, meaning that it does not clog pores and is safe for use on all skin types, including oily and acne-prone skin.